A new quarterly
Pollinators flit, chirp and buzz. Because of them, we enjoy delectable food and incredible biodiversity. The creatures that feed us often face starvation themselves, encountering food deserts in our modern, fragmented landscape. Join us at 2 Million Blossoms, a new quarterly magazine dedicated to protecting our pollinators – both wild and managed, before they disappear.
To awaken readers to the vast diversity of pollinating insects and animals. To delight, entertain and name those well-adapted creatures buzzing through our world, because the more we know about pollinators, the better we can provide habitat. Our quarterly magazine will offer short and long form articles exploring how bees, birds, butterflies and bats enhance our planet.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- $21K raised via our Kickstarter campaign
- Expanded our subscriber base to 1,500 subscribers
- Featured in Mary Jane’s Farm Magazine
- Called the “Vanity Fair of Pollinator Magazines”
- Published three issues to date, with excellent articles by Dr. Marla Spivak, Dr. Mark Winston, Dr. Dave Goulson, award winning writer Craig Childs, and fantastic science writers..
- Currently offering club memberships: Sign up 50 members and editor Dr. Kirsten Traynor will come speak to your club, waiving her speaking fees.
- Have extra club funds? Support a new magazine that will help educate readers about the importance of pollinators and encourage new habitat for bees. For $3,500 receive 100 subscriptions and a free 4-hour workshop on a topic of your choice by Dr. Kirsten Traynor.